Kristian A. Klepes, Associate
Phone number: (585) 262-6390
Admitted to Practice
- New York, 2020
- University at Buffalo School of Law
- J.D., 2018
- Award: The American Bar Association and the Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law
- Research Scholar: James Kent Research Scholar
- Moot Court: Frederick Douglass Moot Court, Competitor and Coach, 2016-2018
- University of Rochester
- B.A., magna cum laude, 2015
- Highest Distinction in Psychology
Mr. Klepes represents employers and insurance carriers, focusing on the practice of workers’ compensation defense.
While in law school, Mr. Klepes was a James Kent Research Scholar, a competitor and coach in the law school’s Frederick Douglass Moot Court, a student attorney in the law school’s Civil Liberties & Transparency Clinic, and he received the American Bar Association and the Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law.
Prior to joining Hamberger & Weiss LLP, Mr. Klepes worked as a judicial intern for the Hon. David W. Foley, Erie County Court Judge; as a summer law intern at Neighborhood Legal Services; and as a fall law intern at Western New York Law Center.
Mr. Klepes is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Monroe County Bar Association. In his free time, he enjoys swimming, basketball, chess, hiking, church, television, and spending time with his family.