Jessica Diaz, Associate
Phone number: (585) 262-6390
Admitted to Practice
- New York, 2017
- New York Western District Federal Court
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- J.D., 2016
- Phyllis B. Smith Scholar
- Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award Recipient
- Justice M. Dolores Denman Award Recipient
- Hon. Michael A. Telesca Award Recipient
- State University of New York College at Brockport
- B.S., 2007
- Empire State Scholar
Ms. Diaz is a committed advocate for employers and insurers with a focus in Workers’ Compensation defense. In law school, she was active in the Labor and Employment Relations Society, Buffalo Journal of Gender, Law and Social Policy, American Constitution Society, and the Federalist Society.
Ms. Diaz is a member of the Monroe County Bar Association, the Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys, and the Minority Bar Association. In addition Ms. Diaz has been admitted to New York Western District Federal Court and to the NY state court.